The pupil premium is additional funding given to publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers. Pupil premium funding is available to both mainstream and non-mainstream schools, such as special schools and pupil referral units. Schools have the freedom to spend the pupil premium, which is additional to the school budget, in a way that they think will best support the raising of attainment for the most vulnerable pupils.
At Tadcaster Primary Academy, a targeted and strategic use of pupil premium funding supports us in achieving our vision of ensuring all our pupils have access to high quality teaching and learning opportunities that meet their needs.
Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Funding and how we allocate it to achieve our vision.
- TPA Pupil Premium Statement 2021-22
- TPA Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2020-2021
- Pupil Premium Evaluation Statement 2019 – 2020
- TPA Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2019-20
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement TAP 2018-2019
- Pupil Premium 2016-17 Statement
- Pupil Premium 2015-16 Statement
Click the link above for an application form.