Our school is part of the Ebor Trust and as such adopts it’s policies and practice. The following policies are standard across the Trust and can be accessed here.
- Ebor E-safety Policy
- Ebor Complaints Policy (Under Review)
- Ebor Sex Education Policy
- Ebor Early Years Foundation Stage Policy
- Ebor Single Equality Policy
- Ebor Supporting Children with Medical Needs Including medicines in school
- Ebor Behaviour Policy including Anti Bullying
- Ebor Data Protection Policy including Privacy Notice
- Ebor SEND Policy
- Ebor Freedom of Information Policy
- NS 17 Exclusion Policy (1)
- Health & Safety Policy & Arrangements Nov 17
School policies cover every aspect of school life. Below are some of our most important school specific policies for your reference. If you require any further information please contact the school office.