Belong, Believe, Achieve
At Tadcaster Primary Academy our children are at the centre of everything we do. Our staff know and value each child and we are proud of the safe, family environment that our school provides. We support a positive, can-do attitude so that all our children become confident learners.
We encourage all our children to be the best they can be by showing:
Working in partnership with our families and the community we are committed to:
- Nurturing independent, happy, healthy and resilient individuals
- Achieving the best outcomes for all children
- Creating a safe, secure and stimulating environment
- Delivering a challenging curriculum
- Promoting our school’s talents and qualities
- Supporting our parent and carers to become actively involved in their child’s learning, both at home and at school.